Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trick Or Treat Kit



OK first things first. If my Designs look familiar , well it is because I used to blog here .
My Hubby downloaded some new, antivirus and spy ware software onto my computer, which cleared out all of my saved passwords. I have had my old Gmail account for 2 years and it has always signed in automatically , so I cannot for the life of me remember it.
So I am starting allover again. All those kits are still uploaded to my old 4shared account.lol cannot remember that password either.
So that is that.
Here is a new kit for Halloween. I hope you all enjoy it.
Hugs Shan
Oh an with Christmas right around the corner be on the look Out for Christmas and winter kits. :) .

1 comments:

curleydesign said...

What a great Idea. Thanks. Check out freebies 4U @ http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com/